Grow your business on a solid background
Your critical functions are based on data and applications – give them the infrastructure they thrive on
Virtualisation services from ABRON SYSTEMS can help your company by offering:
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing – for improved application performance
- Simplified disaster recovery – virtualisation’s single-system image makes recovery painless
- Consolidated servers with optimised workloads – increased utilisation means you can accomplish more with fewer servers
- Reduced energy needs – fewer servers result in lower electricity and cooling bills, and more eco-friendly computing
When Cabling is not an Option.
When cabling is not a cost-effective network solution or where mobility is the primary concern our professionals can design a cost-effective wireless network solution to meet your requirements.
A wireless network is a mobile, scalable, secure and cost-effective network solution that provides network access from anywhere in a customer’s premises, including a warehouse, yard or office. We can also implement the connection of a remote building in a campus environment without the high cost of trenching and cabling.
And we can eliminate cabling costs to accommodate new or moving employees.
Conduct your Business Anywhere
At ABRON SYSTEMS we provide strategy, design, and implementation services to help you conduct your business virtually anytime, anywhere. We’ll help you select the right products, services and support, choose vendors and suppliers, integrate new elements, and manage your wireless network. Our wireless networking solutions help you unleash the full potential of your business.
Network Design and Installation
Our Network Design and Installation Solutions include:
Full-service network analysis, design, installation, maintenance, optimisation, and expansion
Local Area Networks up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds
Dedicated and reliable Internet connectivity solutions
Wireless LAN and Internet access solutions
Complete messaging and collaborative workgroup solutions for email, fax, calendaring, scheduling, reporting, and document management, specializing in Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook, and Microsoft SharePoint Server
Certified high-availability and high-performance solutions using advanced clustering, replication, and virtualization technologies & more.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
ABRON combines planning, prevention and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way.
Don’t risk losing your data to hackers, employee theft, system failure or disaster.
Our range of backup and disaster recovery solutions include:
- Secure backup copies of your data and virtual machines – both locally and offsite in the cloud.
- Inline deduplication – significantly reduce storage needs, bandwidth requirements, and backup costs
- Virtual machine integration – supports Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere with the ability to “live boot” from the cloud in case of a disaster.
- Continuous data protection – automated, ongoing secure data backup for new and changed files
- Fast data recovery – recover data files or perform bare metal restores of entire servers quickly
Cyber-attacks occur every day and businesses of all sizes are a target. Malicious hackers look to steal passwords, personal data and account details and can cause serious damage to your business.
I.T. is important to fight these threats with a comprehensive security plan such as those offered by ABRON SYSTEMS.
Comprehensive security plans from ABRON SYSTEMS include:
- Advanced threat protection – analyze attacks and hidden exploits, and adapt automatically to emerging threats to boost protection
- Data center security – protect high-value data and data center resources with firewalls, malware protection, intrusion prevention, highly secure virtualization, segmentation and policy control
- Secure mobility and endpoint solutions – provide consistent and context-aware security services for your infrastructure, endpoints and data while empowering employees to work on devices anywhere and anytime
- Secure Content Gateway – get critical protection from constant, dynamic, and rapidly evolving email and web threats
- Access and Policy Management – control access and segment traffic, and manage consistent policies based on advanced visibility and context across the extended network.